Re: Affirmative Action Explained

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Muse Gruppes, Jan 3, 2011.

  1. Muse Gruppes

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    On 1/1/2011 12:30 PM, Bullwinkle wrote:
    > Affirmative Action is so obviously unjust, unconstitutional,
    > counterproductive, and morally wrong, our liberal rulers must have some
    > really good reasons for continuing to impose it decade after decade. Or
    > maybe not:
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWS_MDJSiEE&feature=player_embedded#!

    I'm a liberal-esq, slightly left of center person, and I think
    affirmative action needs to be abolished. It's just not a fair. period.

    Muse Gruppes, Jan 3, 2011

  2. Muse Gruppes

    MyNews Guest

    Abolished affirmative action . It's just not a fair. period.
    So Woman came not just so a Job, That It's just not a fair. period!
    But you all see only B***k man getting the hand full of Jobs,
    More Woman get the Hand full of affirmative action jobs then man!

    Yes a Hand Full of Job, not all U.S.A. Gov. Jobs is affirmative action!

    Go bid on a U.S.A. Gov. Jobs see for yourself!

    --
    http://mynews.ath.cx

    MyNews, Jan 3, 2011

  3. Muse Gruppes

    MyNews Guest

    "Big Steel" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:39:06 -0600, "MyNews" <> wrote:
    >> Abolished affirmative action . It's just not a fair. period.
    >> So Woman came not just so a Job, That It's just not a fair. period!
    >> But you all see only B***k man getting the hand full of Jobs,
    >> More Woman get the Hand full of affirmative action jobs then man!
    >> Yes a Hand Full of Job, not all U.S.A. Gov. Jobs is affirmative

    > action!
    >

    >> Go bid on a U.S.A. Gov. Jobs see for yourself!

    > If one is a minority of any color and you are a woman, you come to the
    > head of the line. The government gives contracts to minority owned
    > companies above all others first.

    Not True
    Government gives contracts to the right Bidders

    Look if a minority Bid on a Job at is say 1,000,000 to do it!
    And it a 2,000,000 job
    And I Bid 2,000,001 and you Bid 2,000,000.50 you get the Job not the not
    minority!
    Do you Know why?

    Do know that not of 100 jobs that the Government set a side 2% as minority
    only Jobs to Bid on
    That is call Affirmative action!

    So they do not get all the Jobs, just 2 out of a 100!

    --
    http://mynews.ath.cx

    MyNews, Jan 3, 2011