Re: Advice on books to follow for exam 70-320

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by General Protection Fault, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. Ramesh wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Could anyone help me know which books to read to prepare
    > for exam 70-320 which is web services. I already took the
    > web applications exam and this is the second exam I am
    > preparing for my MCAD.NET cert. Is Microsoft press book
    > sufficient to pass the exam.

    No it isn't. Buy Amit & Priti Kalani's book from Que.

    General Protection Fault, Dec 2, 2003

  2. General Protection Fault

    Pat Guest

    Hi

    i am taking 70-310. does amit kalani book include samples
    in vb.net too? coz i heard a lot abt his books and am
    eager to know abt them. i checked out the b&n bookstore
    near my house, but they dont have stock.
    can anyone help me here or suggest me the best book for 70-
    310?
    thanks.

    Pat, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Pat wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > i am taking 70-310. does amit kalani book include samples
    > in vb.net too? coz i heard a lot abt his books and am
    > eager to know abt them. i checked out the b&n bookstore
    > near my house, but they dont have stock.
    > can anyone help me here or suggest me the best book for 70-
    > 310?
    > thanks.

    No, his books have no VB.NET samples, but if you know C# (or can
    understand it), you can use his books anyway. The exams aren't a test
    of the language, they're a test of the framework and technique.

    General Protection Fault, Dec 4, 2003