Re: advice needed for career vs certification

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by pietpuk, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. pietpuk

    pietpuk Guest

    It takes a lot of energy, I know got a wife a kid and a full time job.
    In my company they fired 1400 IT employees, I wasn't one on of them.

    I am MCSE and MCSD certified.

    Life is hard, do both.

    Rainier

    pietpuk, Jun 29, 2003