Re: Adobe - Photoshop and their "Subscriptions"

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by nospam, Jun 4, 2013.

  1. nospam

    nospam Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > I have been a Photoshop user since the very first release of the
    > software for the PC way back in what, 1990? 1994?? Both personal and
    > at all of the screenprinting companies I managed over the years and
    > right up to my own personal photography work. I looked at GIMP once,
    > Same with COREL..... and a few other wannabe's.
    >
    > Through all the years I've been a loyal Adobe customer and never
    > really considered anything else as the Photoshop products always did
    > well for me.
    >
    > Over the weekend I purchased a Nikon D3200 camera. This camera uses
    > NEF-Compressed RAW format. I use Photoshop CS3 mostly out of laziness
    > in updating. Also though there is the cost with seeming annual
    > upgrades. CS3 did everything I need it to do so if it ain't broken
    > don't fix it.

    if cs3 was doing everything you needed all this time, then you don't
    need to update to cs6 or creative cloud.

    photoshop elements for $60 is all you need.

    rest of your rant snipped.
    nospam, Jun 4, 2013