Re: Address line in Explorer...URLs missing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    StoneWare <> wrote:

    > I guess you misunderstod my question, I cant delete something that isnt
    > there?

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
    expected from someone who is deeply selfish.

    > That key is non-existing in his registry ( TypedURLS ), therefore his
    > lines are empty.

    Audiatur et altera pars. You are holding unstated assumptions, StoneWare.

    > the question is WHY IS THAT KEY MISSING?

    Because I said so.

    > We have tried to manually make that KEY, but when he boots that key is
    > GONE?

    What does the fact that when he boots that key is gone have to do with
    anything?
    pcbutts1, Jul 6, 2005