Re: address change

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DaveW, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. DaveW

    DaveW Guest

    Like Trout said but be aware that there is a limit to the number of messages
    that can be sent bulk.
    I couldn't find it but it is on the site someplace.
    Anyway.... if you have a sizeable address book you may need to break it up
    into more than one message to get it out to everyone.

    DaveW, Jul 1, 2003