Re: address change

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by trout, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. trout

    trout Guest

    jorgensensports wrote:

    > my provider has changed from
    >
    > attbi.com to comcast.net.
    >
    > How do I send all individuals in my address book, my email address
    > change? I know there ahs to be simple way.

    Open a new Mail Message and address it to yourself. Double-click the
    Bcc: line (Blind carbon copy) to bring up your address book. Highlight
    the first entry, hold shift and click the last entry to highlight all.
    Click the Bcc: box, and Okay.
    Fill in the message body with your address notification message, and
    send.
    --
    "Fairly simple."

    trout, Jul 1, 2003