Re: adding wireless to a wired network

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Remo, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. Remo

    Remo Guest

    NetGear WGT624 WAP

    you can turn DHCP on and off with this router, it has 4 ports and runs at
    108Mps wirless and wired with WEP and WPA encryption also with SPI and
    NAT.

    the default address for this router is 192.168.0.1. you can change this
    easily to anything you want 192.168.1.*

    www.netgear.com

    Remo, Jan 7, 2005