Re: Adding suffix to each file name

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    THE Rename (free)
    http://www.herve-thouzard.com/

    Flexible Renamer (free)
    http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA014830/english/FlexRena/

    Rename-It
    http://www.angelfire.com/ca/kent/frame.html

    Flash Renamer (shareware)
    http://www.rlvision.com/flashren/about.asp

    On 9 Jul 2003 01:55:57 GMT, in
    <Xns93B2C09E3ACCkrhyphenusenetatdesp@130.133.1.4>
    k* scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 9, 2003

  2. °Mike°

    k* Guest

    k*, Jul 9, 2003

  3. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    On 9 Jul 2003 02:32:06 GMT, in
    <Xns93B2C6BE916D3krhyphenusenetatdesp@130.133.1.4>
    k* scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> wrote in
    >
    >> THE Rename (free)
    >> http://www.herve-thouzard.com/
    >>
    >> Flexible Renamer (free)
    >> http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA014830/english/FlexRena/
    >>
    >> Rename-It
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/kent/frame.html
    >>
    >> Flash Renamer (shareware)
    >> http://www.rlvision.com/flashren/about.asp
    >>

    >I couldn't figure out how to do it with THE Rename, but I was able to do it
    >with Flash Renamer quickly and easily -- did exactly what I wanted. Thanks
    >for the quick and helpful response!
    >
    >k*

    You're welcome.

    --