Re: Adding sata drive to computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 19, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    jda^fx <> wrote:

    > On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:35:30 GMT, johns raised his head in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk and came up with this:

    >> Have Sata drive now. Can I add another sata drive and make it master
    >> and the old one slave? Then I can save all the files on the old
    >> drive?

    > Yes, but if you have the option, it would be better to put them on
    > each channel for speed

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You completely fucking stupid goose.

    Wizard, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Wizard

    Gort Guest

    Wizard wrote:
    > jda^fx <> wrote:
    >

    >>On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:35:30 GMT, johns raised his head in
    >>24hoursupport.helpdesk and came up with this:

    >>>Have Sata drive now. Can I add another sata drive and make it master
    >>>and the old one slave? Then I can save all the files on the old
    >>>drive?

    >>Yes, but if you have the option, it would be better to put them on
    >>each channel for speed

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You completely fucking stupid goose.

    I'm waiting for him to give us jumper settings for Master/Slave.

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Gort, Mar 20, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Re: Sharp pain when pooping