Re: ad aware??

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by PlazticSoul, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. PlazticSoul

    PlazticSoul Guest

    "SBFan2000" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is this a good program?? I bot major wierdness here and comp is free of
    > viruses. Thinking ad/spyware.

    Ad-Aware is an EXCELLENT program and I highly recommend it, along with
    Spybot - Search and Destroy. One tends to catch what the other misses in
    spyware detection. I think people are more likely to get adware or spyware
    than viruses, so yeah, get those programs from www.download.com and then
    before you run each program, click the feature to download any new updates.

    PlazticSoul, Jun 6, 2004