Re: AD-Aware, the latest Pro version?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Adriano, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. Adriano

    Adriano Guest

    >Yes, AD-Aware SE Professional Build 1.05 is the latest release out.

    Thanks very much for your news.

    >btw is this your valid email addy?

    No, for my right email you have to delete "hotmail.com" and to add
    "interfree.it". Why?

    Do you know the difference between Build and Retail version?

    thanks again
    Adriano, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Adriano

    derek / nul Guest

    www.ad-aware.com can tell you.
    derek / nul, Nov 2, 2004

  3. Adriano

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Yes, there is a big difference between downloading a trial, freeware version
    & a Retail version.

    Someone here will probably give you a lecture but feel free to email me.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Nov 2, 2004