Re: Actual Test questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Oct 10, 2006.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    > Sorry Brad ( <> ) but I see that you (
    > <> ) are missing something in your signature (
    > <> ).
    >
    > Put in A$$FSKING CHEATER WHO SHOULD BE WHACKED UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH HIS
    > CHEATING ASS KEYBOARD+

    Pulled from the mcdst group.

    Just sayin'.

    Ken
    Briscobar, Oct 10, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    >> Sorry Brad ( <> ) but I see that you (
    >> <> ) are missing something in your signature (
    >> <> ).
    >>
    >> Put in A$$FSKING CHEATER WHO SHOULD BE WHACKED UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH HIS
    >> CHEATING ASS KEYBOARD+

    > Pulled from the mcdst group.
    >
    > Just sayin'.

    I don't have to do all the nominations/polls.

    Just sayin'.
    Frisbee®, Oct 10, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    >> Sorry Brad ( <> ) but I see that you (
    >> <> ) are missing something in your signature (
    >> <> ).
    >>
    >> Put in A$$FSKING CHEATER WHO SHOULD BE WHACKED UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH HIS
    >> CHEATING ASS KEYBOARD+

    > Pulled from the mcdst group.
    >
    > Just sayin'.
    >

    > Ken

    Do we have a new candidate? Maybe? Possibly?
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 10, 2006
  4. Briscobar

    OT-MAN Guest

    >> Put in A$$FSKING CHEATER WHO SHOULD BE WHACKED UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH HIS
    >> CHEATING ASS KEYBOARD+

    > Pulled from the mcdst group.
    >
    > Just sayin'.

    what was the question?
    OT-MAN, Oct 10, 2006
  5. Have all requirements been passed? If so... set up the board on the 5u9er
    sekrit site.

    --

    Dave

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 10, 2006
  6. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in message
    > Have all requirements been passed? If so... set up the board on the 5u9er
    > sekrit site.

    That's not quite how it works.
    Frisbee®, Oct 10, 2006
  7. yes it is

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 10, 2006
  8. Briscobar

    OT-MAN Guest

    > yes it is

    but how?
    OT-MAN, Oct 10, 2006
  9. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 08:36:06 -0400, Briscobar cast into the ether:

    > "Montreal MCT" <> wrote in message
    >> Sorry Brad ( <> ) but I see that you (
    >> <> ) are missing something in your signature (
    >> <> ).
    >>
    >> Put in A$$FSKING CHEATER WHO SHOULD BE WHACKED UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH HIS
    >> CHEATING ASS KEYBOARD+

    > Pulled from the mcdst group.
    >
    > Just sayin'.
    >

    > Ken

    Well, now!

    Promise has this one. Strong the force is.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 10, 2006
  10. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
    >> yes it is

    > but how?

    Don't ask him, he apparently doesn't have a clue.
    Frisbee®, Oct 10, 2006
  11. Briscobar

    > yes it is

    Sez the top-poaster.
    Frisbee®, Oct 10, 2006
  12. top posting rulz

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 10, 2006
  13. Briscobar

    OT-MAN Guest

    > Don't ask him, he apparently doesn't have a clue.

    lol
    I can see that
    OT-MAN, Oct 10, 2006
  14. Briscobar

    > top posting rulz

    You're just sucking up to Con.

    SUCK UP!
    Frisbee®, Oct 10, 2006
  15. Can see what? Tell me, do you have little windshield wipers on those
    goggles for the once in a blue moon times you pull your head out of your
    @ss???

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 10, 2006
  16. lol... Sucking up to Con??? I don't think so... would be a cold day in hell
    I would suck up to that SOB. In fact, I have ALWAYS top posted... I think he
    is sucking up to me!!!

    *note to self... send 10 cases of newcastle to con*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 10, 2006
  17. Briscobar

    OT-MAN Guest

    > Can see what? Tell me, do you have little windshield wipers on those
    > goggles for the once in a blue moon times you pull your head out of your
    > @ss???

    Uh... Are you trying to insult me?
    OT-MAN, Oct 10, 2006
  18. Briscobar

    kpg Guest

    As Keyboard Cowboy once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\205244.htm (10/10/2006
    > 9:45:15 AM) # Can see what? Tell me, do you have little windshield
    > wipers on those goggles for the once in a blue moon times you pull
    > your head out of your @ss???

    I think he's a bot. Really, I could write a bot that responds
    just like that. I'll call it OTBOT. I'll leave Neil-BOT for
    MSBob - too much bandwidth for me.
    kpg, Oct 10, 2006
  19. Briscobar

    Frisbee® Guest

    "OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
    >> Can see what? Tell me, do you have little windshield wipers on those
    >> goggles for the once in a blue moon times you pull your head out of your
    >> @ss???

    > Uh... Are you trying to insult me?

    No. In fact, you should take it as a compliment. I know that if I was that
    limber, I'd be way too busy to poast in here.
    Frisbee®, Oct 10, 2006
  20. PING OT-MAN... Please to be putting hockey helmet back on head and get back
    on the pretty short yellow bus.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 10, 2006