    Cheers,
    Harvey

    For e-mail, change harvey to whhvs.
    Harvey Van Sickle, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Harvey Van Sickle

    Harrison Guest

    Try Alt-Tab

    Harrison, Oct 7, 2003

  3. On 07 Oct 2003, Harrison wrote

    Re: activating programs minimised to tray0

    > Try Alt-Tab

    But that only appears to bring up programs if they've been minimised to
    the taskbar --- if I've minimised them to an icon in the tray (by the
    clock), Alt-Tab doesn't recognise that they're running.

    Harvey Van Sickle, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Harvey Van Sickle

    Harrison Guest

    Sorry, I misunderstood your original question.
    I don't know of a way to re-invoke items from the tray, other than
    using the mouse.

    Harrison, Oct 7, 2003
  5. On 07 Oct 2003, Harrison wrote

    > Sorry, I misunderstood your original question.
    > I don't know of a way to re-invoke items from the tray, other than
    > using the mouse.

    Hmmm....I was afraid of that.... (Thanks for confirming it, though!)

    Harvey Van Sickle, Oct 8, 2003