Re: acquiring network address and dell with static ip

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 13, 2006.

  1. Hi
    Step 1. Switch Off the WEP on both computer and Router.
    Step 2. Enable the DHCP on the Router and set the TCP/IP on the computer to
    obtain Automatically the parameters..
    Can Not connect under this condition?
    May be this can Help.
    Finally, we have a connection.
    Switch Off the DHCP and configure the computer TCP/IP to static parameters
    that match the Router.
    It is working, configure WEP too.
    It does not work?
    Well at this point you know the exact point of "brake down", and you come
    back and ask a more focused question.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 13, 2006