Re: Acer Cashback

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by E. Scrooge, Jan 16, 2009.

  1. E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Reg" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am in NZ. Just looking into getting a cashback from Acer and it
    > looks like it all goes through Australia. Is this right?

    According to the Fair Go item it takes that fucking long to get the money
    back, that some firms simply claim the promotion has finished. The stores
    must know such promotions are very dodgy by now, and that anyone has stuff
    all chance of getting any cash back at all.

    These buggers might as well just drop the prices of their products instead,
    it should amount to the same thing if they were to be truely honest about
    their dodgy cashback deals.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jan 16, 2009