Re: Acer Aspire One

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by GeorgeD, Oct 13, 2008.

  1. GeorgeD

    GeorgeD Guest

    wrote:
    > With 1Gb RAM and 160Gb drive. Anyone have any experience with this little box? I
    > thought it might be a nice thing to be able to take with me when I go out and
    > about and leave the big Dell Inspiron home. Thanks.

    I have one and been using it for about a month or two. I am very happy
    with it.

    It works well. It runs windows office programs without difficulty. Has
    about 2 hour plus battery life. The keyboard is large enough to touch
    type with care; good enough for emails and short memos but not the great
    American novel. The screen is clear but you definitely need your
    bifocals; good enough to read emails and such. Wifi is good.

    GeorgeD, Oct 13, 2008

  2. good enough for emails and short memos but not the great
    > American novel. The screen is clear but you definitely need your
    > bifocals; good enough to read emails and such. Wifi is good.

    Surely there's an oxymoron in there somewhere !!!!

    Dayzed and cnofsude, Oct 13, 2008