Re: About to start studying for my MCSE and looking for advice.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jeal, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. jeal

    jeal Guest

    I suggest that you do attend some moc curriculum if you have the money
    otherwise do it self pace by reading books. i managed to achieve my mcse
    using only sybex and MS books.

    --
    Jesse
    Manila, PHilippines
    "Den" <> wrote in message
    > As the title says I'm about to start studying for my MCSE and to be honest
    > I'm more than a little daunted by the task ahead.
    >
    > I guess I'm essentially looking for guidance from those who have
    > successfully completed their MCSE. Whether it be advice on the best

    study
    > texts (MS Press or otherwise), links to useful websites or Newsgroups,

    study
    > methodology, really any tips you care to offer.
    >
    > The longest journey always starts with a first step and this is mine.

    Any
    > advie would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    ---