Re: About Microsoft's affiliates

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Nov 18, 2009.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:35:15 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:

    > Linux is for people who like to take clocks apart and see if they can
    > put them back together.

    LOL.

    Sore loser.

    --
    Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-
    ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage! You sit
    Aardvark, Nov 18, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:11:02 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Aardvark pinched a steaming load of this:
    >> On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:35:15 -0600, §nühw€£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Linux is for people who like to take clocks apart and see if they can
    >>> put them back together.

    >> LOL.
    >>
    >> Sore loser.
    >>

    > You too, are cordially invited to Suck Mah Nuts!

    Eeeewwwww! No thanks, I've just eaten a scotch egg.

    > I got it to work. Finally did it this way: took the firmware drivers out
    > of a Puppy linux install along with the notorious file "wl_apsta.o" and
    > dumped the whole lot in /lib/firmware...then I did some clicky things in
    > the network manager...rebooted and the fucker came on! Seriously, I'm
    > not sure WTF made it work cause the instructions here;
    > http://www.linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/b43 didnt all work...got
    > some weird error in terminal but its working now so I aint gonna fu><0r
    > with it.
    > Its not elegant, but its working.

    I've never known anyone who's had so much shit thrown at him by Linux. I
    mean, I've had a few hiccups with it, but nothing majorly un-overcomeable.

    Now you've tamed that there wild beast of a Linux computer, and broken
    it's will, I think I might put you forward for promotion to Linux Wrangler.

    How do you like *them* onions?

    Aardvark, Nov 19, 2009