Re: About certification Exam

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by PJ Lee, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. PJ Lee

    PJ Lee Guest

    Hi there,

    Clearly you haven't been using the net for very long, so I'm going to tell
    you a little secret about internet. ( not many people knew this, so keep
    this to yourself).
    Some clever ppl have setup a website which is capable of looking up and
    collection information on the net. the URL is http://www.google.com (again,
    this site is not known to many people, especially those who post questions
    similar to yours, so in order to get ahead, you must keep this to yourself
    from other wannabes.)Go to the site, and you will see a text box in the
    middle of the page, enter the "stuff" you want to search for; for this case,
    you will want to enter something like "MCSD requirements guides
    preparation", then click on the google search button, and watch the site
    peforms it's magic.

    Good luck and have fun.

    PJ Lee, Aug 8, 2003