Re: About certification Exam

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Kline Sphere, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > iam new to write certification exam. so kindly give
    >your guides , notes and useful links.

    You do not 'write' any Microsoft exams.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Kline Sphere

    shanmugaraja Guest

    Thank you very much for your brilliant idea

    shanmugaraja, Aug 9, 2003

  3. >It's only true what I said.

    You tell them the correct ans, and they don't believe
    you..... Tough luck Kline..

    Shailendra Sharma, Aug 9, 2003
  4. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Like I said you don't 'WRITE' any microsoft exams - idiot.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2003
  5. Yes I Accepted you won't write exam...just click -Idiot

    shanmuga raja, Aug 10, 2003
  6. Kline Sphere

    John S Guest

    Do ya thing you can manage that on your own, or would you need help?

    John S, Aug 11, 2003