Re: aargh now WTF do I do

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Buffalo, Sep 7, 2009.

  1. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    philo wrote:
    > <snip>
    >

    > esh
    >>>

    >>> lots of dust
    >>>

    >>> looks like i'm sunk
    >>>

    >>> dang it...
    >>> my step brother already bought a vacuum cleaner from him
    >>>

    >>> aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    >> Not good selling to family. There's a term or cliche for that but I
    >> forget what it is.,

    > It's called being very aggressive...
    >
    > in a way I have to admire him for having that much guts!

    Trying to sell to family is not what I'd call guts, I would call it lack of
    ambition and confidence, and a lot of 'nerve.'
    But then again, different strokes for different families.
    Buffalo
    I've never been impressed with any of the Kirbys that I've used.
    Even my old Hoove Concept One seems to be a better vacuum cleaner.

    Buffalo, Sep 7, 2009

  2. Buffalo

    philo Guest

    Buffalo wrote:
    > philo wrote:
    >> <snip>
    >>

    >> esh

    >>> Not good selling to family. There's a term or cliche for that but I
    >>> forget what it is.,

    >> It's called being very aggressive...
    >>
    >> in a way I have to admire him for having that much guts!

    > Trying to sell to family is not what I'd call guts, I would call it lack of
    > ambition and confidence, and a lot of 'nerve.'
    > But then again, different strokes for different families.
    > Buffalo
    > I've never been impressed with any of the Kirbys that I've used.
    > Even my old Hoove Concept One seems to be a better vacuum cleaner.

    My brother has plenty confidence, ambition and guts

    but yep...a lot of nerve too.

    Though a vacuum cleaner is pretty low on my list of priorities...

    I'll at least let him give a demo if he calls me...

    but I am not going to call him and ask

    philo, Sep 7, 2009