Re: aargh now WTF do I do

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NotMe, Sep 6, 2009.

  1. NotMe

    NotMe Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message
    : sheesh
    :
    : my little kid bother just got out of prison for selling drugs.
    :
    : (deserved to be there)
    :
    :
    : the whole family told him that if goes straight and gets a real job...
    : we'll all support him.
    :
    : sheesh
    :
    : he got a job and he likes it,
    : he's doing very well as a matter of fact.
    :
    :
    : sheesh
    :
    :
    : now he's trying to sell me an *expensive* vacuum cleaner
    :

    Give him a Craigslist deal: he gives you a free vacuumed AND he cleans your
    house and he can use your house as a reference for his 'portfolio'.
    NotMe, Sep 6, 2009