Re: A3 Colour Printer???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Santiago Zawojski, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. "Rob" <> wrote in

    > Does anyone have any ideas where I can get an A3 Colour Printer from
    > in the UK? (Laser Jet - if possible)
    >
    > I have been looking for a while and asking local computer retailers
    > and all I get is blank looks and 'oh' im not too sure about that?!?!?
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone could suggest :
    >
    > 1. A good A3 Colour Printer (to be used for University Portfolio
    > and printing proofs/roughs for website layouts)
    >
    > 2. Any retailers in the U.K that I might be able to order one from,
    > preferably Mail Order or retailers in and around Manchester?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Dabs:
    <http://www.dabs.com/products/prod-search.asp?action=search&tid=320&ob=manufacturer&stab=ref>

    "HL3450 A3 Colour Laser
    Mfr code: HL-3450CN
    Quicklinx: 23DCWS
    17 1-3 days £2,466.32
    £2,099.00 "

    PC World business:
    <http://www.pcwb.com/servlets/Catalogue?id=(128481)&shop=PCWBD&userid=>

    "HP Color LaserJet 5500 - Colour - laser - A3, Tabloid Extra (305 x 457
    mm) - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - 22 ppm (mono) / 22 ppm (colour) Product code:
    HPLJ5500 £2074 ex vat"

    Santiago Zawojski, Jul 16, 2003