Re: A3 Colour Printer???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kre=?ISO-8859-1?B?vA==?=o, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. in article bf30us$rmd$, Rob at
    wrote on 16/07/2003 10:04:

    > Does anyone have any ideas where I can get an A3 Colour Printer from in the
    > UK? (Laser Jet - if possible)
    >
    > I have been looking for a while and asking local computer retailers and all
    > I get is blank looks and 'oh' im not too sure about that?!?!?
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone could suggest :
    >
    > 1. A good A3 Colour Printer (to be used for University Portfolio and
    > printing proofs/roughs for website layouts)
    >
    > 2. Any retailers in the U.K that I might be able to order one from,
    > preferably Mail Order or retailers in and around Manchester?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Less expensive and far more better way and printer choice is some HP
    Ink-jet, trust me! That's the best option you can get... Don't buy Epson, as
    others here will agree, yhey're slow (nevertheless, quality is superior but
    you NEED speed, right?!?!) but HP (I have one in my studio, 980 cxi, A4)
    flies! Literaly... And I'm very VERY much satisfied with it's performances!

    Try to test some models befor you decide which one to buy...

    So, I hope these suggestions helped... Good luck man!

    --
    Kreso

    Kre=?ISO-8859-1?B?vA==?=o, Jul 16, 2003