Re: A3 Colour Printer???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Clive, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Clive

    Clive Guest

    Hi

    I would recommend either the Epson 1290, which has two ink jet cartridges,
    or alternatively the Epson 2100 which has individual colour cartridges. The
    1290 is about £305 the 2100 is more expensive. Both can be bought from
    www.microwarehouse.com or www.redstore.com

    Clive

    "Rob" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have any ideas where I can get an A3 Colour Printer from in

    the
    > UK? (Laser Jet - if possible)
    >
    > I have been looking for a while and asking local computer retailers and

    all

    Clive, Jul 16, 2003