Re: A3 Colour Printer???

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. "Bigbrum" <bigbrum47(remove this)@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    news:bf37jq$gnt$...
    > IMHO an inkjet would be fine for what you want to do. Jessops are a good
    > place to start (at least to get info!) then shop around places like Comet.
    > I picked up an Epson Stylus Photo 1270 for about £200 a while back

    (they've
    > now replaced it with the1290)

    1290 is excellent quality but is expensive to run and takes forever to print
    a full page of colour!

    Here are some Colour Laser A3 printers, roughly in price order:

    Brother HL 3450CN -
    http://www.brother.co.uk/our_products/html/printer_hl3450.html
    HP Laserjet 5500 -
    http://www.hp-expo.com/uk/eng/products/commercial/c9656a.html
    Epson Acculaser 8600 -
    http://www.epson.co.uk/product/printers/lasers/alasc8600/
    Minolta-QMS 7300 - http://www.minolta-qms.co.uk/

    If you need any more advice or want to discuss prices, please email me

    John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions, Jul 16, 2003