Re: A wereo revolt?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 5, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 23:08:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >http://www.californiajam1974.com/
    >
    >This guy claims to have "the highest image and sound quality to date"
    >however most know that not to be the case. It's 'good' quality video and the
    >sound is crummy at best. So how could it be "the highest image and sound
    >quality to date" at the same time? It makes no sense to me.
    >
    >I guess this is their way of "revolting" against me and my California Jam
    >wereo? Nice picture, guy!

    Well anything posted to youtube is gonna lose it's "quality".
    As Flash never did have "quality" to it.

    I mean that's kind of like comparing 70mm to super8.

    Now that aerial photo did remind me why I didn't specially care for
    the "jam". The stage was set to low so people way way way in the back
    could only see other heads.

    If I wanted to use the outhouse, I'd have to wade by 500 people. Then
    wade back. Woodstock was better and still is.
    richard, Nov 5, 2008

  2. richard

    Cork Soaker Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > We need drastic social reform.

    Irony.
    Cork Soaker, Nov 7, 2008

  3. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:33:25 +0000, Cork Soaker
    <> wrote:

    >WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >
    >> We need drastic social reform.

    >Irony.

    Maybe he should take a job as a cot socker, or a sock tucker.
    joevan, Nov 7, 2008