Re: a web site that attacks

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by [ Doc Jeff ], Jun 27, 2004.

  1. [    Doc Jeff    ]

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    "Hiddle Mamond" <> wrote in

    > Hi
    >
    > Can anyone share with me a malicious web site? One that automatically
    > attacks your computer when you simply open the home page.

    Sure, but the information will cost you $500 US via Cashier's Check only.

    --

    Doc
    Member of the Cabal

    Dealing with life, one hug and one virtual sister at a time

    irc2.peacefulhaven.net -or- http://www.peacefulhaven.net

    [ Doc Jeff ], Jun 27, 2004