    similar results as you. I'm scoring in the high 80 percents at
    www.freecomptia.com ( i wish they had an adaptive test for free)and in the
    800s on Mike's adaptive testing.
    techophile, Jun 23, 2003

  2. techophile

    techophile Guest

    I bought my 4th ed. on Ebay for 30 dollars total(price + s/h). Don't just
    use the title search, but the optional title and description search. Thats
    how I found mine cheaper. Amazon.com's used book sellers sometimes have
    some good prices. I would be careful there though. Always email the seller
    and clarify what edition they are selling you. With all that being said. I
    have seen others here saying they passed with the 3rd edition.
    techophile, Jun 24, 2003