Re: A+ Test Questions

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by jsaulinskas@sbcglobal.net, Jan 20, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Thom Hogan wrote:
    > I am taking both tests tomorrow and have studied a lot. Can anyone

    give me
    > an idea of what to expect regarding test questions? Aside from the

    obvious
    > questions you find on all the practice exams, are there any questions

    on
    > other things that aren't normally studied or posted? Also, are there

    any
    > categories that have a lot of questions (like SCSI)? Any help would

    be
    > appreciated.

    I took the hardware in sept. and the OS 2 wks ago, relax and do the
    best you can. I answered each Question and marked the ones I wasn't
    positive about. When I finished I reviewed the marked ones and changed
    some answers. I found half the questions to be real easy and the rest
    pretty tough.
    The test is random, but my OS test seemed a bit heavy on the neccesary
    boot files for 2000 & xp. (4 or 5 questions to my suprise).

    Also read the pre-test start up screen. It states that the questions
    are weighted and it may contain test questions with no value. The
    hardware test had 2 questions on solid ink printers,which I had never
    even heard of, I had a hard time finding any info about them after the
    test. But the answers seemed obvious. I believe these were test
    questions.
    If you did well on the practice tests you should be ok.
    Good Luck!
    , Jan 20, 2005