Re: a+ tech test

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by A= Voucher, Jan 2, 2004.

  1. A= Voucher

    A= Voucher Guest

    Please visit this site
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/category.asp?CtgID=1349

    You will find the A+ Guide which comes free when you buy A+ Voucher,

    Voucher are on discount which comes in buddle with A+ Guide.
    and has lots of stuff in it.

    Hope you will like them

    A= Voucher, Jan 2, 2004

  2. A= Voucher

    zulqarnain Guest

    Hello
    I happened to visit the website for A+ Vouchers
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/zee.asp
    I got discounted voucher from www.Getcertified4less.com for only US
    $92.

    I just wanted to pass these saving to your guys, There are other
    certifications vouchers are also available like Microsoft, CompTIA,
    Novell, Oracle,MOS etc You may want catch these for you next
    certification

    zulphi
    Good Luck

    zulqarnain, Jan 7, 2004

  3. A hell lot of saving on www.getcertify4less.com

    I saved money , Greate Service.

    Thanks

    Network+ voucher, Jan 9, 2004
  4. A= Voucher

    A= Voucher Guest

    I passed A+ Exam!!!!

    I got discounted voucher from http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp
    for only US $92.
    and two vouchers for only US $182.00

    If you wish to Catch Discounts please hurry up.

    Good Luck

    A= Voucher, Jan 13, 2004