Re: A+ Studying Help

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Jacek, Nov 5, 2004.

  1. Jacek

    Jacek Guest

    You read the right book, in addition read sybex book, find some websites
    with free demo test and go. Is not so hard.
    Good luck1
    Jacek
    <> wrote in message news:418b013f$1_2@127.0.0.1...
    > I'm currently in the middle of studying for A+ certification. I have read

    the entire 1200 page
    > Mike Meyers book (which took me over a month to read) and then started

    taking the practice
    > exams on the cd (included w/the book). I'm doing ok (after taking the

    tests several times) but I
    > don't feel that this may be the most effective way to study for the test.

    I started going thru
    > chapter by chapter taking notes and placing them on notecards. 15 of 24

    chapters analyzed on
    > over 100 cards. When I finish summarizing, I plan on reading the note

    cards daily and then take
    > the practice exams later in the day. If someone else has some other

    methods which have been
    > successful, I'd greatly appreciate the advice. I'd like to take this exam

    by the end of November
    > but now I'm thinking that December would be more realistic. I don't want

    to waste my time or
    > money as I am unemployed and don't want to re-take the tests. I have a

    general knowledge of
    > computers but nothing too advanced.

    News==----

    Newsgroups