    news::

    > Well that's 2 of 10.

    3 of 10.
    Mark C, Aug 6, 2009

  2. Mark C

    Alan Guest

    "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    news:00c18b8f$0$13130$...
    > Bret <> wrote in
    > news::
    >
    >> Well that's 2 of 10.

    > 3 of 10.

    I would be number 11 if I switched back to using the ISP news servers.

    I moved to Albasani many years ago when (Slingshot? Xtra? Hard to
    remember who I was with then) killed theirs, and have been 'here' ever
    since.

    Alan.

    My unmunged email is: (valid for 30 days
    min probably much longer).
    Alan, Aug 6, 2009

  3. Mark C

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Alan wrote:
    > "Mark C" <> wrote in message
    >> Bret <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Well that's 2 of 10.

    >> 3 of 10.

    > I would be number 11 if I switched back to using the ISP news servers.
    >
    > I moved to Albasani many years ago when (Slingshot? Xtra? Hard to
    > remember who I was with then) killed theirs, and have been 'here' ever
    > since.

    Same here, I no longer use my ISP's NNTP server (not Orcon) as some clown
    complained to them about a post of mine where I called him a c&nt and my ISP
    sent me a 'first and final warning' along with a hard copy of their T&C.
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 8, 2009