Re: A Poem I Wrote

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    "Alas, Babylon" <> wrote in

    > Delta Nine <> wrote in
    > news:in5Uc.23768$nx2.3261 @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:
    >
    >> Weyoun the Dancing Borg wrote:

    >>> it's lyrics like that, that are the reason you are a bad rapper.

    >> Well, that and his complete lack of rhythm.
    >>

    > Plus he bit a significant portion of it from the singer for
    > Journey.

    One of the great rap bands of the eighties.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns954AA935B4378soapy@
    207.14.113.17:

    > "Alas, Babylon" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Delta Nine <> wrote in
    >> news:in5Uc.23768$nx2.3261 @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    >>> Well, that and his complete lack of rhythm.
    >>>

    >> Plus he bit a significant portion of it from the singer for
    >> Journey.
    >>

    > One of the great rap bands of the eighties.

    "Great balls...and chains that bind you", 'Separate Ways'

    --
    http://BeDoper.com - BeOS and a hell of a lot more

    Virgin Message Board
    http://bedoper.com/cgi-bin/plugins/BBS/bedoper_ubb/Ultimate.cgi?
    action=intro

    Alas, Babylon, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    "Alas, Babylon" <> wrote in

    > Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns954AA935B4378soapy@
    > 207.14.113.17:
    >
    >> "Alas, Babylon" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Delta Nine <> wrote in
    >>> news:in5Uc.23768$nx2.3261 @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

    >>> Plus he bit a significant portion of it from the singer for
    >>> Journey.
    >>>

    >> One of the great rap bands of the eighties.
    >>

    > "Great balls...and chains that bind you", 'Separate Ways'

    That's enough, thanks.

    --

    Soapy, Aug 20, 2004