Re: A modicum of help requested from someone in North America!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by NormanM, Oct 1, 2010.

  1. NormanM

    NormanM Guest

    On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 17:21:03 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > In this message <i850h8$vcp$> it is claimed that a
    > post I made this morning from the UK - in the 'alt.test' group - cannot
    > be seen by folk in North America.
    >
    > I should be most grateful if someone would check for me and report
    > findings. Help will be appreciated!

    I can certainly see it. But "North America" has no relevance to whether a
    post can be seen, or not seen. It really depends upon which servers are
    being accessed.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come