Re: A modicum of help requested from someone in North America!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, Oct 1, 2010.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    ~BD~ wrote:

    > In this message <i850h8$vcp$> it is claimed that a
    > post I made this morning from the UK - in the 'alt.test' group - cannot
    > be seen by folk in North America.

    You carry on discussions/interactions with PF in which he says something
    and then you post messages to numerous or various groups which do not
    care about your interaction with PF nor PF's interaction with you in
    which you want to confirm or deny that something that PF said to you is
    true or false.

    That is a stupid game which you should not involve other people in -- in
    fact, you should not even involve yourself in.

    PF says all kinds of things to and about you which are not true. It is
    not up to the world at large to involve itself in that stupid interaction.

    People in North America use news servers located all over the world -
    your chain is being pulled by PF once again.

    In the beginning PF via aioe to m.p.t.h

    From: "Peter Foldes"
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here
    Subject: Testing new filter
    Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:33:11 -0400

    followed by BD vis GG xpost to m.p.t.h and a.t

    From: BoaterDave
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here,alt.test
    Subject: Re: Testing new filter
    Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 01:43:03 -0700 (PDT)

    followed by PF via aioe to the 2 xposted groups

    From: "Peter Foldes" <>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here,alt.test
    Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:59:48 -0400

    The newsgroup m.p.t.h is no longer carried on the msnews news server.
    How various news servers of the world choose to handle messages to
    groups which 'belong' to MS is up to the individual news admins of those
    servers. Consequently the propagation of messages involving a MS group
    is going to be inconsistent.

    GG message propagation is also going to be different from different
    normal nntp news servers.

    The way you should 'investigate' a news message issue is to use some
    combination of servers which you have access to such as
    eternal-september, your giganews/btinternet, GG or even aioe.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Oct 1, 2010

  2. Mike Easter

    StevieO Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message

    <useless bullshit from davey boy's bitch>

    StevieO, Oct 1, 2010

  3. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    ~BD~ wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:

    >> The way you should 'investigate' a news message issue is to use some
    >> combination of servers which you have access to such as
    >> eternal-september, your giganews/btinternet, GG or even aioe.

    > You may not realise how helpful your responses to me are, Mike Easter.

    (Then) How come you don't pay any attention to this one:

    <my cite>
    You carry on discussions/interactions with PF in which he says something
    and then you post messages to numerous or various groups which do not
    care about your interaction with PF nor PF's interaction with you in
    which you want to confirm or deny that something that PF said to you is
    true or false.
    </my cite>

    Consequent to that, the result is:

    - when you and PF interact and he sets you up to look like a fool and
    then you seek verification or rebuttal of your PF interaction, you
    fulfill his strategic plan by making a bigger fool of yourself than he
    did all by himself by pulling your chain

    - when you and PF interact and you run around asking foolish questions
    in various groups based on his 'set up' - the result is a 'trolling
    effect' in which PF and BD are a 'tag team' like Abbott and Costello who
    'join forces' to (intentionally or unintentionally) troll various
    newsgroups, 24hshd, alt.privacy.security and many others

    - consequent to that, people filter everything by BD and/or PF so that
    both of you disappear from their radar screens. When people like me
    reply to what is effectively a PF/BD tandem-troll, then it causes the
    people who didn't want to see that (stupid PF/BD) effect to see it
    anyway. I have to consider not even replying to anything you post
    because there are so many who don't want to see what you said.

    - if you would learn to filter out/ ignore/ what PF says to you, -1-
    you wouldn't look like such a fool -2- you wouldn't look like a PF/BD
    Abbott-Costello tandem-troll -3- you wouldn't get yourself so confused

    If you can't mentally filter out some news message that you should be
    ignoring, then you should filter it algorithmically so that you never
    see it. Your newsreader can do it for you.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Oct 1, 2010
  4. Mike Easter

    G. Morgan Guest

    Mike Easter <> wrote:

    > When people like me
    >reply to what is effectively a PF/BD tandem-troll, then it causes the
    >people who didn't want to see that (stupid PF/BD) effect to see it
    >anyway.

    True. Please don't feed them.

    G. Morgan, Oct 1, 2010
  5. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    ~BD~ wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:

    >> - if you would learn to filter out/ ignore/ what PF says to you, -1- you
    >> wouldn't look like such a fool -2- you wouldn't look like a PF/BD
    >> Abbott-Costello tandem-troll -3- you wouldn't get yourself so confused

    > http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm

    If you think that acting a PF-duped fool or a PF-motivated troll or a
    PF-confused person makes you some kind of man, then you are sadly mistaken.

    You are not learning from the mistakes you make while listening to him,
    but spend your time sitting at his knee listening attentively and
    receptively to him while he spins your gullibility another new tale.

    Then you run off to some newsgroup like Chicken Little asking for
    clarification or confirmation of the tale you've been told - as if it
    would 'show up' PF, when all it does it show up your gullibility to the
    same person time and time again -- like Lucy Van Pelt assuring Charlie
    Brown that she isn't going to pull the football away when he tries to
    kick it.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Van_Pelt - see "Perhaps Lucy's most
    famous gimmick in her long existence as a character is the one in which
    she pulls the football away from Charlie Brown "

    According to the article, she's been doing that to Charlie Brown since
    1952. I don't think you have another 58 years to spend being PF's fool.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Oct 1, 2010
  6. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    ~BD~ wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:

    >> Then you run off to some newsgroup like Chicken Little asking for
    >> clarification or confirmation of the tale you've been told - as if it
    >> would 'show up' PF, when all it does it show up your gullibility to the
    >> same person time and time again

    > I'm *nobody's* fool Mike - but perhaps it *is* time that I stopped
    > pretending!

    Yeah, well. My best advice to you about how to stop /pretending/ to
    believe what PF tells you so that you have to (pretend to?) seek
    confirmation or denial is to stop reading what he says.

    If you don't read it, you won't think about it or react to it or feel a
    need to show up PF or pretend to be a fool or any of those other
    behaviors which you have demonstrated so many times which make you look
    like PF's fool whether you actually are or not.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Oct 2, 2010
  7. Mike Easter

    Peter Foldes Guest

    BD

    > I'll heed your words, Mike! Perhaps you, now, will jump on him when he misleads
    > folk with his lies.

    You two faced little man. You keep on licking and keep on ticking. Where is your
    backbone. It looks like it is missing.
    This is not Mike's business and it never was. Stand up and show yourself.
    You think I am the one spreading lies. Why were you banned from everywhere except
    from here you Troll. I must be the one lying? Wake up and smell the roses.
    As far as Mike goes,he is a very intelligent and a very nice person ,but
    unfortunately he does not know you as everyone else outside of this server does.
    (since your inception to the cyberworld in 2005)

    My words are backed up by everyone that you touched in the MVP, Ahuma,AOL,Annex,
    community .You are nothing but a two faced liar,forger,crossposter and a Troll.Even
    your own family thinks the same of you.
    You lied about your son,your daughter your friends and has caused serious trouble to
    others as you did to my family and myself.
    Do not think that I do not know that you reported me on Sept 12 for threatening you.
    I got wind of it when the person that you went with to do this advised me of it.
    What happened Dave? They sent you on your way. Tell everyone why they sent you on
    your way. You have made over a dozen reports in the last few months about people
    that you encountered on the computer that you thought were terrorists and
    cybercriminals. You are the laughing stock of your own constabletory and you richly
    deserve it

    Go and get a life you Troll

    >> pretending!

    The above line is the umpteenth time (lost count) you have posted it in the last 5
    years addressing different names.

    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Oct 2, 2010
  8. Mike Easter

    Peter Foldes Guest

    > ~BD~ wrote:
    >> Mike Easter wrote:

    Here is a post ( a very mild one) one of hundreds about this idiot and his usual way
    of alienating people and accusing them of terrorism. This one is dated from
    07/28/2007.

    ******************************************************************************************************************************
    That's quite a distortion of the facts, KB/TechB.

    As you are aware, 'jen' on Annexcafe User2User has also spotted that Peter
    Foldes has the same IP number as Derek Feldman. Peter Foldes used to post
    there - now he doesn't. Interesting, that!

    It may or may not be coincidental that you (and your partner K.Dee) reside
    in Canada, just as Peter Foldes does. IS there any connection between you
    all? Rhetorical question really ......... I would not expect you to tell the
    truth here.

    Regardless of the need to raise funds for terrorism purposes, the
    exponential rise in Cybercrime cannot be denied. You are quite correct when
    you say that I'll try to do my bit to help reduce same ............ and will
    do so tenatiously.

    David

    *******************************************************************************************************************************

    Peter Foldes, Oct 2, 2010
  9. Mike Easter

    Peter Foldes Guest

    First of all ,I am not posting as Derek Feldman and if I so choose to post as that
    then it would be non of yours or anybodies business.
    Look in your own closet for different posting names before you accuse someone that
    has not

    Trolling again as I see

    Peter Foldes, Oct 2, 2010
  10. Mike Easter

    G. Morgan Guest

    "Peter Foldes" <> wrote:

    >First of all ,I am not posting as Derek Feldman and if I so choose to post as that
    >then it would be non of yours or anybodies business.
    >Look in your own closet for different posting names before you accuse someone that
    >has not
    >
    >Trolling again as I see

    Sorry Pete... You just landed in the bit-bucket. I wish you would have kept
    your petty arguments to whatever home-group this originated from...

    G. Morgan, Oct 2, 2010
  11. Mike Easter

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 15:39:40 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > I do not
    > understand why you would wish to change your posing 'nick'

    Some do that for probably perfectly valid and legitimate reasons of their
    own, reasons which they are well within their rights to keep to
    themselves, no matter how impudent the question.

    IOW It's none of you're fucking business.

    --
    The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
    the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.

    Aardvark, Oct 3, 2010
  12. Mike Easter

    StevieO Guest

    Awww for Christ's sake, will you two
    stop sucking each others ass and
    take it to email.

    No one here gives a rat's ass about love fest you
    two enjoy with each other.

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > ~BD~ wrote:

    [....]

    >> I'm *nobody's* fool Mike - but perhaps it *is* time that I stopped
    >> pretending!

    > Yeah, well. My best advice to you about how to stop /pretending/ to
    > believe what PF tells you so that you have to (pretend to?) seek
    > confirmation or denial is to stop reading what he says.
    >
    > If you don't read it, you won't think about it or react to it or feel a
    > need to show up PF or pretend to be a fool or any of those other
    > behaviors which you have demonstrated so many times which make you look
    > like PF's fool whether you actually are or not.

    I'll heed your words, Mike! Perhaps you, now, will jump on him when he
    misleads folk with his lies.

    Regardless of all you have said, I *have* learned a great deal over the
    years from good and honest folk like you on the newsgroups and forums I
    have visited. I appreciate the help and thank you for your guidance! :)

    StevieO, Oct 3, 2010
  13. Mike Easter

    StevieO Guest

    Perhaps you would like to explain why you do that?

    You have used a dozen different names for posting.

    Why is that?

    StevieO, Oct 3, 2010
  14. Mike Easter

    StevieO Guest

    As a self proclaimed employee of MI5
    you should be more careful.

    StevieO, Oct 3, 2010
  15. Mike Easter

    StevieO Guest

    You failed again....too late.

    StevieO wrote:
    > As a self proclaimed employee of MI5
    > you should be more careful.

    If you were half as sharp as you *think* you are, you would have noticed
    that they were the transcribed words of Aardvark!

    Buck up, Boi!

    StevieO, Oct 4, 2010
  16. Mike Easter

    G. Morgan Guest

    "Bullwinkle" <> wrote:

    >Easter is also a bd flunky, thus he must answer.

    Mike is a valuable contributor here in 24SHD. He gives excellent, accurate
    advice. He just is asking to keep BD and Peter's flame wars away from our
    little group.

    G. Morgan, Oct 6, 2010
  17. Mike Easter

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Re: Google records - they are proving invaluable!

    As usual, a liar,forger and a Troll

    If you have nothing to fear then the truth will speak for itself. Unfortunately in
    your case it is not so.

    Peter Foldes, Oct 6, 2010