Re: A little extra change wont do you any harm!

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by AlanP, Sep 16, 2004.

  1. AlanP

    AlanP Guest

    Aren't these illegal?
    AlanP, Sep 16, 2004

  2. In article <cibupc$i0r$>, on Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:52:12 +0000 (UTC), AlanP
    <> wrote:

    | Jeff Mula wrote:
    | > *****SOME SPARE CHANGE WONT DO YOU HARM*****

    <big snip/>

    Did you have to quote all of the spam just to ask a one liner?

    | Aren't these illegal?

    Depends where you live. They are definately illegal in the US and the UK.

    <davidp />

    --
    David Postill
    David Postill, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Re: A little extra change wont do you any harm! <---SKAM!!!!!!!!!!

    PYRAMIS SCAM!!!!!! OMG!!! THOUGHT THE NET WAS SMARTER THAN THIS!!! DO NOT
    FALL FOR THIS!

    Scott Toothman, Sep 20, 2004
  4. Re: A little extra change wont do you any harm! <---SKAM!!!!!!!!!!

    In article <>, on Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:54:36 -0500, "Scott Toothman"
    <> wrote:

    | PYRAMIS SCAM!!!!!! OMG!!! THOUGHT THE NET WAS SMARTER THAN THIS!!! DO NOT
    | FALL FOR THIS!

    <big snip/>

    Did you have to quote all of the spam just to post a one liner?

    Do you have to shout?

    Please do not top post.

    <davidp />

    --
    David Postill
    David Postill, Sep 20, 2004
  5. Re: A little extra change wont do you any harm! <---SKAM!!!!!!!!!!

    "Scott Toothman" <> wrote in message
    > PYRAMIS SCAM!!!!!! OMG!!! THOUGHT THE NET WAS SMARTER THAN THIS!!! DO NOT
    > FALL FOR THIS!

    Usenet users are.

    With, it seems, one possible exception.. :eek:)

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!
    Hairy One Kenobi, Sep 20, 2004