Re: - A is up

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Apr 23, 2012.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Apr 22, 7:38 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2012-04-22 16:16:26 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>said:
    >
    > > On 2012-04-22 15:00:01 -0700, Alan Browne
    > > <> said:

    > >>http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_a

    > > I think you got my artichoke and Avila pier mixed up with the labeling.

    > BTW: I am curious as to how you managed to change the EXIF to show that
    > the flash did not fire for SI-A(rtichoke). The old SB-800 worked pretty
    > well when I took the shot and that shows in my EXIF data???
    > <http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/SI-A-01.jpg>
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    If memory serves, Pbase has a history of screwing up EXIF flash data.

    Annika1980, Apr 23, 2012

  2. Annika1980

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:00:33 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980 <>
    wrote:
    : On Apr 22, 7:38 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    : > On 2012-04-22 16:16:26 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> said:
    : >
    : > > On 2012-04-22 15:00:01 -0700, Alan Browne
    : > > <> said:
    : >
    : > >>http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_a
    : >
    : > > I think you got my artichoke and Avila pier mixed up with the labeling.
    : >
    : > BTW: I am curious as to how you managed to change the EXIF to show that
    : > the flash did not fire for SI-A(rtichoke). The old SB-800 worked pretty
    : > well when I took the shot and that shows in my EXIF data???
    : > <http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/SI-A-01.jpg>
    : >
    : > --
    : > Regards,
    : >
    : > Savageduck
    :
    : If memory serves, Pbase has a history of screwing up EXIF flash data.

    I think you're right. I believe I've seen it happen.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Apr 23, 2012