Re: A heads up for GB

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Dec 17, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:44:42 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Noted Foxloon Glen Beck garners a response from Anonymous...
    >
    > http://journals.democraticunderground.com/kpete/15728

    SNIP

    It remains to be seen how Beck tries to spin this to his disciples. The
    fact that it's an open letter may limit his options somewhat.

    Aardvark, Dec 17, 2010

  2. Aardvark

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 01:32:51 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:44:42 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Noted Foxloon Glen Beck garners a response from Anonymous...
    >>
    >> http://journals.democraticunderground.com/kpete/15728
    >>

    > SNIP
    >
    > It remains to be seen how Beck tries to spin this to his disciples. The
    > fact that it's an open letter may limit his options somewhat.

    What's all this shutzpuh with Beck? He started out as a morning 'zoo
    keeper' read some books, never went to college. Now he's a Fox carnival
    barker who skews is spew for his masses. Not much different than Jim
    Baker or Billy Graham except for the lack or religious content.

    Meat Plow, Dec 17, 2010

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 01:38:51 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > What's all this shutzpuh with Beck?

    He spreads dangerous misinformation and a large part of your population
    who lack critical thinking abilities hang on his every word.

    Aardvark, Dec 17, 2010
  4. Aardvark

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:19:25 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 01:38:51 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> What's all this shutzpuh with Beck?

    > He spreads dangerous misinformation and a large part of your population
    > who lack critical thinking abilities hang on his every word.

    He preaches his spin on current happenings. No more dangerous than Obama.

    Meat Plow, Dec 17, 2010
  5. Aardvark

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:42:11 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <>, Meat Plow pondered
    > the following:

    >> > He spreads dangerous misinformation and a large part of your
    >> > population who lack critical thinking abilities hang on his every
    >> > word.

    >> He preaches his spin on current happenings. No more dangerous than
    >> Obama.
    >>

    > Nicely underestimated :) More people will see/hear Beck than Obama since
    > Obama isnt on the media masheens as much. Its a matter of exposure. THey
    > are both corporatitsts but Beck is a fucking whackjob.

    He's no more of a whackjob than Martha Stewart or Nancy Pelosi, his
    female counterparts.

    Meat Plow, Dec 17, 2010
  6. Aardvark

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:11:08 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 09:42:11 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> In message <>, Meat Plow

    >> pondered
    >>> the following:

    >>> Nicely underestimated :) More people will see/hear Beck than Obama

    >> since
    >>> Obama isnt on the media masheens as much. Its a matter of exposure.

    >> THey
    >>> are both corporatitsts but Beck is a fucking whackjob.
    >>>

    >> He's no more of a whackjob than Martha Stewart

    > WTF!?!?!? Man, theres a corn-spiracy theory I'd like to hear. Do tell :)
    >
    >> or Nancy Pelosi, his
    >> female counterparts.
    >>

    > She has her own show on teevee now?
    > Hmmmm.

    She'll need something after November 2012.

    Meat Plow, Dec 17, 2010