Re: A Gift for the MCSE that has everything

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kendal Emery, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Kendal Emery

    Kendal Emery Guest

    OK, that is just gross.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:53:21 -0600, "Kendal Emery"
    <> wrote:

    >OK, that is just gross.....

    Tron2003 seems to like them... (or so I heard)