    over f-stop and shutter speed. Other than that, it is really worth
    the money. I suppose in a couple of years I'll upgrade to something
    better lens-wise.

    Donny, Mar 5, 2009

  2. Re: A few so-so pictures of Kitchener Ontario

    Oh. I forgot the link. Here it is: http://mykwphotos.blogspot.com/

    Bent Attorney Esq., Mar 5, 2009

  3. Re: A few so-so pictures of Kitchener Ontario

    On Mar 12, 12:21 am, Cory Albrecht <> wrote:
    > Bent Attorney Esq. wrote, on 2009-03-05 08:58:
    >
    > > On Mar 5, 8:56 am, Donny<>  wrote:
    > >> Food related photos to come.
    > >> I just purchased my first digital camera.  I am impressed with the
    > >> functions etc.(Canon A2000IS)  However, I wish more money would be put
    > >> into lens quality.  Also, I'd like to be able to have more control
    > >> over f-stop and shutter speed.  Other than that, it is really worth
    > >> the money.  I suppose in a couple of years I'll upgrade to something
    > >> better lens-wise.

    > > Oh.  I forgot the link.  Here it is:    http://mykwphotos.blogspot.com/

    > For a photo album online, you'd be better served by picasa rather than a
    > blog service, IMNSHO.

    I use flickr as well.

    Bent Attorney Esq., Mar 25, 2009
  4. Re: A few so-so pictures of Kitchener Ontario

    On Jul 29, 12:00 pm, paul <> wrote:
    > Donny wrote:
    > > Food related photos to come.
    > > I just purchased my first digital camera.  I am impressed with the
    > > functions etc.(Canon A2000IS)  However, I wish more money would be put
    > > into lens quality.  Also, I'd like to be able to have more control
    > > over f-stop and shutter speed.  Other than that, it is really worth
    > > the money.  I suppose in a couple of years I'll upgrade to something
    > > better lens-wise.

    > i suggest the next time you are at the library find a book on photography

    you sound as though you are the premier speaker at an asshole
    convention

    Bent Attorney Esq., Aug 4, 2009