Re: A fast POP3 free email?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jones, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. Jones

    Jones Guest

    Hi,
    thanks for your news.
    Is it very fast?
    Can you tell me if hotmail popper has a spyerewire and I will receive
    some advertisements?
    Thanks

    Jones, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Jones

    Night_Seer Guest

    Jones wrote:
    > Hi,
    > thanks for your news.
    > Is it very fast?
    > Can you tell me if hotmail popper has a spyerewire and I will receive
    > some advertisements?
    > Thanks
    >

    >>> Hi, I'd like to know a very fast and free email that supports POP3.
    >>> I like to download the mails with Eudora,
    >>> thanks
    >>>
    >>> bye Jones

    >> What I do is use hotmail in conjunction with hotmail popper here:
    >>
    >> http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/
    >>
    >> It works like a proxy and can download your hotmail into whatever
    >> mail program you want.

    It isn't as fast as having a paid POP3 account, but it is free, and its
    fast enough. There is no spyware involved, I run adaware and spybot
    regularly, and it doesn't bother with the popper. It doesn't have ads
    either. I use it to bring my hotmail into Mozilla Thunderbird, and it
    iwll work with any mail program you got. Just follow their instructions
    and you'll be set.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Jan 30, 2004