Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Anthony Coletta, May 1, 2004.

  1. Joey,
    Im studying now for the test. This site has a ton of practice exams.
    Dont know how up to date they are, but you can still check them out for
    free. www.passitnow.com Click enter to get into the site, then click the
    Comptia link. you'll see the practice exams.

    Anthony Coletta, May 1, 2004

  2. Anthony Coletta

    the yeti Guest

    I just checked out passitnow.com. The site dosn't work in Opera.

    The third question was

    "Which CPU socket 7-based?

    a) pentium MMX
    b) Pentium 2
    c) AMD Athlon
    d) Pentium 1

    I chose d) Pentium 1 and it marked me as incorrect. THe correct
    answer (according to that site is Pentium MMX). I know that Pentium 1
    started as Socket 5 and then went to Socket 7 and that all Pentium MMX
    are socket 7. Is this a typical question where the answers are
    "Fuzzy" or is that just native to that site?

    the yeti, May 2, 2004