Re: A DELL Laptop from DSE

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by EMB, Feb 22, 2010.

  1. EMB

    EMB Guest

    On 22/02/2010 10:33 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:

    > Seems to me very over priced and lack details, Made for DSE
    >
    > Dell Inspiron 15 S561202NZ Notebook NZ$ 1593

    $1699 online from Dell, and there's only 1 cheaper Core i5 laptop on
    pricespy, so as usual Woger you're full of shit. Oh, it's not made for
    DSE either - the same spec is available direct.

    EMB, Feb 22, 2010

  2. On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:58:03 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 22/02/2010 10:33 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
    >>
    >> Seems to me very over priced and lack details, Made for DSE
    >>
    >> Dell Inspiron 15 S561202NZ Notebook NZ$ 1593
    >>

    >$1699 online from Dell, and there's only 1 cheaper Core i5 laptop on
    >pricespy, so as usual Woger you're full of shit. Oh, it's not made for
    >DSE either - the same spec is available direct.

    Go read some Facts you are Totally Wrong again as usual

    The DSE one has a far lower rated Video card that is not even listed on the
    Dell site plus the DVD writer does not do dual layer, plus the DSE E-value
    code: is not even listed, I stand by my Facts, that you know f all.

    Del model

    Video Card
    ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5450 - 1GB
    Specifications - Video Card

    Optical Drive
    8X DVD+/-RW Drive with DVD+R double layer write capability
    Specifications - Optical Drive

    DSE model

    Optical - DVD+/-RW

    Video Card - ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330 - 512MB

    Seems to me you need a new brain plus new eyes..

    Frank Williams, Feb 23, 2010

  3. On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:58:03 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    >On 22/02/2010 10:33 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
    >>
    >> Seems to me very over priced and lack details, Made for DSE
    >>
    >> Dell Inspiron 15 S561202NZ Notebook NZ$ 1593
    >>

    >$1699 online from Dell, and there's only 1 cheaper Core i5 laptop on
    >pricespy, so as usual Woger you're full of shit. Oh, it's not made for
    >DSE either - the same spec is available direct.

    So what is this Cheaper Model as the CPU filter on pricespy does not work.

    Note also the Dell model had a DX11 3D card but the DSE has only DX9 card.

    Frank Williams, Feb 23, 2010
  4. EMB

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs "Frank Williams" wrote:

    <His usual incorrect opinionated bullshit>

    Stop nymshifting you old wanker.

    <PLONK>
    --
    Shaun.

    Nota bene: 'Return to' email is very rarely checked, if at all. It's spam
    city but is a req. of my NNTP providor.

    ~misfit~, Feb 25, 2010
  5. EMB

    Rhino Guest

    On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:59:36 +1300, "~misfit~"
    <> wrote:

    >Somewhere on teh intarwebs "Frank Williams" wrote:
    >

    ><His usual incorrect opinionated bullshit>
    >
    >Stop nymshifting you old wanker.
    >
    ><PLONK>

    Shaun, if the middle aged memory is correct, he is now recycling, as I
    am sure that he has used this nick in the past.

    Cheers, Rhino

    Rhino, Feb 25, 2010
  6. EMB

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Rhino wrote:
    > On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 17:59:36 +1300, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs "Frank Williams" wrote:
    >>

    >> <His usual incorrect opinionated bullshit>
    >>
    >> Stop nymshifting you old wanker.
    >>
    >> <PLONK>

    > Shaun, if the middle aged memory is correct, he is now recycling, as I
    > am sure that he has used this nick in the past.

    Hi Rhino, I think you're correct. However I have to reinstall Windows every
    year or two once Wogers nyms in the killfile get too much for it and it
    slows to a crawl. ;-)

    Cheers mate,

    ~misfit~, Feb 25, 2010