Re: !!!! A chance of a lifetime !!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Paul Lynch, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. Paul Lynch

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:57:53 GMT, "kissdadog" <>
    wrote:

    >MAKE THOUSANDS!!!

    >THIS PROGRAM WORKS !- JUST TRY IT!
    >
    >POSITION # 1 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:
    >
    >POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT: poolsharks@rogers.
    >
    >POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

    Wow !!!

    This is FANTASTIC !!!!

    I only opened this post to read it and I've just noticed there's
    already over $10,000,000,000 in my bank account !!!!!

    Which is weird because my bank is in the UK and they don't credit your
    account with dollars, but what the hey !!!!

    Look, whatever you do, DON'T paste those e-mail addresses above into
    those phoney "Remove Me" links you get with spam e-mails. No don't,
    because that would be wrong and they'll just get inundated with the
    sort of crap like this that they're sending out.....

    And that would be wrong, wouldn't it ;-)

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 17, 2004