Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:01:02 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:37:03
    > -0700, John uttered this:
    >
    >>On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:03:04 +0100, "Brian H??" <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>You're welcome, but you you still need to adjust your time zone ;-)

    >>He doesn't need to if he doesn't want to. Perhaps he is happy with it
    >>the way it is now.

    > Another idiotic post
    >
    >>For instance, if I wanted to be a busy body I could tell you to dump
    >>those characters in your handle that are not supported by my
    >>newsreaders' default charset, but I won't because it's your computer
    >>and you can do what you want with it.

    > Prick.

    I made a prediction about "John" in another post. I see that I was right.

    > *PLONK*

    It's really the best thing. I don't think there is any hope.

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)

    Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Jimchip

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:23:55 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

    <snip>
    >I made a prediction about "John" in another post. I see that I was right.

    Oh yes, right from the beginning. :)

    >> *PLONK*

    >It's really the best thing. I don't think there is any hope.

    No.

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

    Mara, Jun 29, 2003

  3. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:23:55
    -0000, Jimchip uttered this:

    >On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:01:02 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
    >> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:37:03
    >> -0700, John uttered this:

    >>>He doesn't need to if he doesn't want to. Perhaps he is happy with it
    >>>the way it is now.

    >> Another idiotic post
    >>
    >>>For instance, if I wanted to be a busy body I could tell you to dump
    >>>those characters in your handle that are not supported by my
    >>>newsreaders' default charset, but I won't because it's your computer
    >>>and you can do what you want with it.

    >> Prick.

    >I made a prediction about "John" in another post. I see that I was right.

    You were. :)

    >> *PLONK*

    >It's really the best thing. I don't think there is any hope.

    None at all, as far as I can see.
    --
    Penguins are our friends. :)
    Linux user #305646.