Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... William Poaster said:

    > This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:37:03
    > -0700, John uttered this:
    >
    >> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:03:04 +0100, "Brian H??" <>
    >> wrote:

    >>> You're welcome, but you you still need to adjust your time zone ;-)

    >> He doesn't need to if he doesn't want to. Perhaps he is happy with it
    >> the way it is now.

    > Another idiotic post
    >
    >> For instance, if I wanted to be a busy body I could tell you to dump
    >> those characters in your handle that are not supported by my
    >> newsreaders' default charset, but I won't because it's your computer
    >> and you can do what you want with it.

    > Prick.
    >
    > *PLONK*

    Laugh, I almost sha*.
    I ain't laughed like that since grandma died,
    or aunt Mable caught her left t*t in the mangle.
    We are miserable sinners, fiiilthy fu**ers.
    Ars**oles.
    (Thank you the Most Reverend Ike)

    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003