Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as John continued:

    > On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:03:04 +0100, "Brian H??" <>
    > wrote:

    >> Errrrr...erm... Big Duke said:
    >>
    >>> Found what I was looking for so thanx again for all your help Guys

    >> You're welcome, but you you still need to adjust your time zone ;-)

    > He doesn't need to if he doesn't want to. Perhaps he is happy with it
    > the way it is now.
    >
    > For instance, if I wanted to be a busy body I could tell you to dump
    > those characters in your handle that are not supported by my
    > newsreaders' default charset, but I won't because it's your computer
    > and you can do what you want with it.

    But...if the people you are asking for help ask you first to conform to the
    standards that they follow, surely it makes sense to comply, in order (a) to
    get the answer to your problem, and (b) to ensure the clock on your computer
    is set properly.

    --
    slumpy
    no more