Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert Schumacher, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. "John" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:03:04 +0100, "Brian H??" <>
    > wrote:

    > > Errrrr...erm... Big Duke said:
    > >
    > >> Found what I was looking for so thanx again for all your help Guys

    > >You're welcome, but you you still need to adjust your time zone ;-)

    > He doesn't need to if he doesn't want to. Perhaps he is happy with it
    > the way it is now.
    >
    > For instance, if I wanted to be a busy body I could tell you to dump
    > those characters in your handle that are not supported by my
    > newsreaders' default charset, but I won't because it's your computer
    > and you can do what you want with it.

    Well, to borrow from Slumpy...

    http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/clock
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Or "it makes the damn message look like it's coming from a temporal anomaly" if
    you're a Trekker. You know...message from the future...Doc Brown and Marty
    McFly.

    --
    Robert Schumacher
    http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schumachersforum